A brochure plays an important role in attracting new customers, staying connected with existing customers and enhancing the brand identity of your business. The travel and tourism industry especially pays a lot of importance in designing a professional travel brochure in order to whet the wanderlust in their customers. Continue reading to know more about travel brochures.
Traveling across the world is something so enjoyable that most of us want to do it on a regular basis. Travel and tourism today is thus a multi billion dollar industry, with a rare capability of witnessing growth even in the worst economic scenario.
The exploding internet market has helped online travel companies to mushroom and cater to the growing market demand of instant travel booking facilities. They not only allow the customer to book travel tickets, they also help them plan out the entire holiday or vacation itinerary.
In the success story of any traveling company, a very big role is played by the travel brochures. Let’s see how:
Why a good travel brochure?
By designing and creating a unique travel brochure by any reputed graphic design agency based in the UK, the USA or Asia you can advertise your services and reach out to your clients in a more positive way.
A travel brochure includes general information related to the selected destination along with useful information about places to stay, prices, places to visit with plenty of appealing images. The first impression is usually the most lasting impression. And if your travel brochure makes a mark at the first glance, you stand a good chance of converting your visitor into your customer.
The process of designing a professional brochure
1. Do some research to get an idea about your competitors’ business strategies and policies. It would help you to plan the input of your travel brochure in a more successful way.
2. List the destinations which you want to include in your travel brochure from advertisement point of view. Look for all the possible destinations that your customers might be interested in.
3. From this list of important destinations, select the more popular destinations which you would like to highlight in the brochure, given their tourism potential.
4. Try to make a complete profile of the destination by providing a detailed map of the destination, geographic and environmental descriptions, population and weather reports, and a list of major places to see, languages spoken and the currency used.
5. As during a holiday, everybody wants to have some fun, a travel brochure must have a small description on the hot spots or events at the desired destination. Also remember, not everyone is alike and hence it is better to provide a cross section of all kinds of places of interest.
6. After you have classified the information and laid it out neatly in the pages, highlight the facets that you might feel is important for the user. Users usually do not read everything word for word. Hence highlighted information helps them to scan the pages faster.
7. To convey the collected information in a persuasive fashion, use lots of detailed descriptions, action verbs, and imaginative phrases.
8. Make sure to put a downloadable print version of your travel brochure in PDF format on your website so that users can take print outs and carry them along.
Check some online web and graphic design agency based in the UK, the USA or Asia to design your travel brochure effectively and efficiently.